Horsch Maestro RV/RX
MODERN SINGLE GRAIN SEEDING TECHNOLOGY
- Versatile single grain seeding technology for: maize, sunflowers, sugarbeet, soybeans, rape
- Simple handling of the metering device – no adjustment of the scraper required
- Solid and reliable technology – heavy parallelogram and row unit for highest strain
- Coulter pressure up to 220 kg for optimum sowing even in most difficult conditions
- Automatic, soil-dependent coulter pressure adaption AutoForce
- High hectare output due to a long range in combination with the HORSCH Partner FT models
- Compact unit with low demands on the tractor
PROFESSIONAL TECHNOLOGY FOR 3-POINT LINKAGE
What are the excelling features of the Maestro RV?
The coulter attachment of the Maestro RV can be equipped with 8-rows with a row spacing of 70 / 75 and 80 cm. When used with 12 rows the row spacings amount to 45 and 50 cm. In the future, the newly developed clamping profile will allow for an easy changeover from 12 to 8 rows.
The row body of the Maestro RV is equipped with a wide, solid parallelogram and a hydraulic cylinder to generate coulter pressure as a standard. Coulter pressures up to 220 kg per row can be adjusted manually at the terminal or fully automatically with the innovative coulter pressure regulation system HORSCH AutoForce.
Optimum weight distribution with the Partner FT
For an optimum weight distribution, the Maestro RV is combined with the HORSCH Partner FT in the front. Two versions are available:
Partner 1600 FT The compact single hopper version Partner 1600 FT guarantees maximum efficiency and a long range for one component. In combination with the Maestro RV, the pressurised hopper can be used to apply fertiliser. Especially in case of a high throughput capacity the concept of the pressurised hopper allows for a high operational speed. The basic equipment version of the Partner 1600 FT weighs 700 kg and, as an option, can be equipped with an additonal weight of 360 kg.
Partner 2000 FT The Partner 2000 FT is a double hopper with a capacity of 2 200 liter. Two configurations are available:
1. Double hopper with a partition of 60 : 40 (1 320 : 880 liter) to apply two different fertilisers or to use the total capacity with one fertiliser.
2. Double hopper with a partition of 75 : 25 (1 650 : 550 liter). In this version, the Partner FT is equipped with two different metering devices – the larger hopper capacity for fertiliser with a HORSCH standard metering device, the lower capacity with a micro-granular metering device for for example starter fertiliser, insecticides etc.
Both Partner FT can be equipped with an intermediate packer to guarantee a maximum soil protection in the field .
The double fall sluice at the metering device of the Partner 1600 FT or at both metering devices of the Partner 2000 FT allows for a half-width shut-off. A manual as well as an electric control of the half-widths is available. To efficiently reduce overlapping, it can be connected with SectionControl via a GPS signal .
HORSCH Maestro RV
Maestro 8.70 RV
Maestro 12.45 – 50 RV
Transport width (m)
|Transport height (m)||3.90||3.90|
|Length without seed wagon (m)||2.90 (3.50 incl. bout marker)||2.90 (3.50 incl. bout marker)|
|Transport length with Pronto 6 AS (m)||10.85||10.85|
|Transport length with Focus TD 3-point (m)||11.25||11.25|
|Transport length with Focus ST 3-point (m)||11.15||11.15|
|Weight without seed wagon approx. (kg)*||2 000||2 700|
|Weight with Pronto 6 AS approx. (kg)*||6 700||7 500|
|Weight with Focus TD 3-point approx. (kg)*||11 200||11 900|
|Weight with Focus ST 3-point approx. (kg)*||11 500||—|
|Capacity seed container (l)||70||70|
|Number of rows||8||12|
|Coulter pressure hydr. tractor attachment (kg)||150 – 180||150 – 180|
|Coulter pressure hydr. with seed wagon (kg)||150 – 350||150 – 350|
|Depth control wheel Ø (cm)||40||40|
|Press wheel Ø (cm)||30 / 33||30 / 33|
|Row spacing (cm, inch)||70 / 75 / 80 / 30”||45 / 50|
|Sowing depth (cm)||1,5 – 9||1,5 – 9|
|Drop height seed (cm)||45||45|
|Working speed (km/h)||2 – 12||2 – 12|
|Horsepower requirement tractor attachment (kW/hp)||110 / 150||125 / 170|
|Horsepower requirement Pronto 6 AS without DiscSystem (kW/hp)||125 / 170||140 / 190|
|Horsepower requirement Pronto 6 AS with DiscSystem (kW/hp)||147 / 200||184 / 250|
|Horsepower requirement Focus TD 3-point (kW/hp)||221 / 300||257 / 350|
|Horsepower requirement Focus ST 3-point (kW/hp)||184 / 250||—|
|3-point linkage||3-point Cat. II / III||3-point Cat. II / III|