The Amity Sugar Beet Cart is the field-proven solution for efficient transport in all field conditions. During the fast pace of sugar beet harvest, efficiency is a key to success. The high-capacity tank and unloading elevator of the Amity Sugar Beet Cart are fast enough to keep harvesters moving in the field and trucks out of the field and rolling on the road.
Author: khomyn yuriy
Pronto 3 – 6 DC – the next generation
With the Pronto 3 to 6 DC HORSCH introduces a new, innovative operation concept. The user interface has been optimised for Touch terminals and corresponds to the current ISOBUS standard. New functions considerably facilitate the handling, adjustment and monitoring of the machine. The terminal interface can be adapted individually to the different requirements of the customers.
The new hopper generation includes some requirements of our customers, e.g. a calibration optimisation, one-side folding when filling the Pronto 6 DC and a stop valve above the metering system at the pressurised hopper.
The fan with an optional oil cooler is directly integrated in the hopper. It is mounted at a very high position to reduce the ratio of sucked in dust particles. This increases service intervals and service life. The optional oil cooler is the ideal solution when using mineral fertiliser. The sucked air is heated by some degree and thus the glueing of the fertiliser in case of dew and wet sowing conditions is prevented.
WELL-KNOWN PRECISION COMBINED WITH FLEXIBILITY
To achieve more in a shorter time with less machines – due to this strategy companies today manage to work successfully and to remain competitive. As a manufacturer of plant production technology it is our objective to support the farmers with efficient and precise technology.
Our engineers work hard to find the appropriate solutions for the special requirements on application technology in the plant protection sector and to design an efficient and flexible machine for a wide range of use.
A NEW CHAPTER IN NO-TILL FARMING AND A GOOD DEAL MORE
- Can be used universally from direct drilling to cultivated soils
- Metering of up to three individual components
- High coulter pressure of up to 350 kg per individual row
- Stable and maintenance-free bearings for maximum service life
- Depth control at the individual coulter
- Closing wheels can be adjusted in an optimum way for the most different site conditions
Maestro 16 SW
The entire design of the Lagoon Pump revolves around reducing resistance and improving flow. This results in the fastest load times with less horsepower!
ALWAYS A TRUMP CARD IN YOUR HAND
- From shallow stubble cultivation after cereals to a 15-cm-deep cultivation after grain maize
- Vertically arranged discs for very intensive mixing
- Extremely resistant to cloggings due to the discs that are arranged in pairs and thus allow for large clearance
- Compact design
- Double packer with high load-bearing capacity and excellent levelling effect
ALWAYS A TRUMP CARD IN YOUR HAND
- Shallow and intensely mixing tillage
- Ultimate efficiency
- Best working quality
- Additional tools can be mounted
- Simple handling
- Solid design
- Various packer versions for all types of soil
- Oscillating double packer
- Transport chassis for safe and fast road transport
MODERN SINGLE GRAIN SEEDING TECHNOLOGY
- Versatile single grain technology for: maize, sunflowers, soybeans, rape
- Simple handling of the metering device – no adjustment of the scraper required
- Solid and reliable technology – heavy parallelogram and row unit for highest strain
- Coulter pressures up to 260 kg for safe sowing even in difficult conditions
- Automatic, soil-dependent coulter pressure adjustment AutoForce with coulter pressures up to 350 kg per row
- High hectare output due to long range for fertiliser and seed
- Compact unit with low demands on the tractor